Thursday, April 18, 2013

D Week, Part II


Here we go with a few of our D week activities.

Just bear in mind: I'm not into complicated. And I'm into imaginative fun. And I'm into not having to buy much "stuff" to teach my little ones.




Ducks & Donuts

We had a special kick off to the D week activities... Daddy was off work that day. So he took us to feed the d-d-d-ducks. And afterwards, we got d-d-d-donuts!







Dance Party

This one was really a blast. I spent a few minutes finding some fun music online (via YouTube videos and Pandora), cranked it up by piping it through the television, and duh-duh-duh-danced our hearts out! Here's the Hokey Pokey! We even threw in the "duck" dance (which might really be called the "chicken dance," but the little guy doesn't need to know that).


Do-As-I'm-Doing

Need I say more? I will say this, though - we made it as adventurous as possible. We used the entire main level of the house (sort of follow-the-leader style), and we took turns being the leader.


No comments:

Post a Comment