Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Counting!



Yay for counting!

Here are a few of the fun counting pages we've been doing.





The first one is an exercise that lets the little ones count like objects, and then match them with the correct number. Nothing too spectacular. But, I will say that I had to print out my own copy to show the little guy how to do the first one. After that, he breezed through it. You can download this one here.



The next one can be downloaded here. It's really very simple (as if that was a surprise). You can use any small items you have on hand for this. We used jelly beans. Because I had some sitting around after Easter. The goal for this one is for the little ones to count out the jelly beans (or other items) and put the correct number on the correct square. The little guy impressed me - who knew he not only can count, but he can recognize his numbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment